Each year, the Creative Writing Program presents a free reading series of world-class writers for the benefit of students and the public. Contributions to Creative Writing support these free events and encourage student development through the endowment of prizes and public events.
Your donation supports:
- Creative Writing Reading Series
- Public colloquia with visiting writers
- Aristine Mann Awards in Creative Writing (fiction, poetry, playwriting, non-fiction)
- Agnes Nixon and Kiki McCabe Prize for Screenwriting
- Academy of American Poets Prize
How to Donate
Donating online is quick and easy! Visit the Emory Giving website to make your donation to Friends of Creative Writing.
To donate over the phone call 404.712.GIVE (4483). Available Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (EST).
You can send your donation through the mail to:
Office of Gift Records
1762 Clifton Rd. NE, Suite 1400
Atlanta, GA 30322-4001
Monthly Payroll deduction is the easiest, fastest, and most convenient way to make your gift.
- Sign into Peoplesoft.
- Under Self Service click "MyEmory".
- Choose "Arts at Emory" from the "Direction" menu.
- Choose the fund you would like to donate to from the "Select Fund" menu.
- Choose your preferred membership level from the "Membership" menu.
- Click "Add".
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.