Friends of Dance
The power and vitality of movement can enrich, change, and deeply touch our lives. Contributions from dance lovers and patrons play an important role in supporting the vision and outreach of the Dance Program at Emory.
Your donation to the Friends of Dance supports:
- Friends of Dance Lecture Series, the only ongoing dance-focused lecture series in Atlanta
- The Sally A. Radell Friends of Dance Scholarship for summer study, enabling Emory dancers to attend prestigious summer programs around the country
- Residencies and guest artists
- Master $1,000 or more
- Artist's Circle $500
- Director $250
- Performer $100
- Postmodernist $50
- Pioneer $35
- Emory Faculty, Staff or Alumni $30
- Emory Student $10
Additional Membership Benefits
- Notification and mailings about all dance and Arts at Emory events, including concerts, lectures, demonstrations, and other special events
- Name listed in all concert programs
How to Donate
Donating online is quick and easy! Visit the Emory Giving website to make your donation to Friends of Dance.
To donate over the phone call 404.712.GIVE (4483). Available Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (EST).
You can send your donation through the mail to:
Office of Gift Records
1762 Clifton Rd. NE, Suite 1400
Atlanta, GA 30322-4001
Monthly Payroll deduction is the easiest, fastest, and most convenient way to make your gift.
- Sign into Peoplesoft.
- Under Self Service click "MyEmory".
- Choose "Arts at Emory" from the "Direction" menu.
- Choose the fund you would like to donate to from the "Select Fund" menu.
- Choose your preferred membership level from the "Membership" menu.
- Click "Add".
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.