Friends of Film and Media Studies
Through the generous contributions of film enthusiasts, Emory's Department of Film and Media Studies continues its ongoing exploration of film's power to provide insight into the lives, cultures, and hearts of others.
Your donation supports:
- The weekly Emory Cinematheque film series, co-sponsored with the Emory College, providing the best 35mm repertory programming in the region. All screenings are free and open to the public.
- Special speakers and screenings that encompass an outstanding array of international films, filmmakers and scholars--such as pioneering feminist film critic Molly Haskell, legendary producer Walter Mirisch, pioneering animator Don Bluth, new media theorist Lev Manovich and television producer/scriptwriter Mark Goffman.
- The maintenance and purchase of film equipment.
- Star $1,000 or more
- Executive Producer $500
- Producer $300
- Director $100
- Screenwriter $50
- Member $35
- Emory Employee and Alumni $30
- Emory Student $10
How to Donate
Donating online is quick and easy! Visit the Emory Giving website to make your online donation to Friends of Film.
To donate over the phone call 404.712.GIVE (4483). Available Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (EST).
You can send your donation through the mail to:
Office of Gift Records
1762 Clifton Rd. NE, Suite 1400
Atlanta, GA 30322-4001
Monthly Payroll deduction is the easiest, fastest, and most convenient way to make your gift.
- Sign into Peoplesoft.
- Under Self Service click "MyEmory".
- Choose "Arts at Emory" from the "Direction" menu.
- Choose the fund you would like to donate to from the "Select Fund" menu.
- Choose your preferred membership level from the "Membership" menu.
- Click "Add".
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.