Friends of Music
The Friends of Music at Emory are music lovers who contribute time and resources to support the work of the Music Department. Through the generosity of Friends of Music Members, over the past five years more than $100,000 has been designated to support Music Department endeavors including:
- Scholarships for students
- Recital support
- Emory Jazz Ensemble Development
- Enrichment of Music Classes
- Instrument Purchases
- Friends of Music Student Awards
Some of the benefits of membership are shown below. Members also receive invitations to member only events: the annual Festive Dinner Party in the spring and an afternoon of music and socializing at The Musicale (featuring student ensembles). Notices are also sent out throughout the academic year regarding special events in the Music Department and at the Schwartz Center.
- Lifetime Member (contact Friends of Music for details)
- Composer $2,500 or more
- Conductor $1,000 - $2,499
- Artist $500 - $999
- Patron $300 - $499
- Sponsor $100 - $299
- Member (General Membership) $50 - $99
- Member (Alumni, Parents, Faculty & Staff) $45
- Member (Emory Student) $10
For more information, please call 404-727-6280, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of MembershipVisit the Friends of Music webpage to read more about the benefits of becoming a member.
How to Donate
Donating online is quick and easy! Visit the Emory Giving website to make your online donation to Friends of Music.
To donate over the phone call 404.712.GIVE (4483). Available Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (EST).
You can send your donation through the mail to:
Office of Gift Records
1762 Clifton Rd. NE, Suite 1400
Atlanta, GA 30322-4001
Monthly Payroll deduction is the easiest, fastest, and most convenient way to make your gift.
- Sign into Peoplesoft.
- Under Self Service click "MyEmory".
- Choose "Arts at Emory" from the "Direction" menu.
- Choose the fund you would like to donate to from the "Select Fund" menu.
- Choose your preferred membership level from the "Membership" menu.
- Click "Add".
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.