Performing Arts Studio
1804 North Decatur Road
Atlanta, GA 30322
Lowergate South Parking Deck
The 260-seat Performing Arts Studio (PAS) was created within the church building adjacent to the Burlington Road Building. PAS became an active venue for smaller music recitals.
The Performing Arts Studio was originally the church sanctuary. It was converted to a small lecture/performance hall in 1997. It has retractable audience seating for 250 and a sprung dance floor. In addition to serving as a multi-media classroom for large music lecture classes, this space also serves as a performance space for the jazz Big Band and combos, the world music ensembles, student voice and guitar recitals, and guest lectures.
Plan an Event
This space is available for events. Find out how to rent this space.